Stephentown Tax Collector
Mary Grant, Tax Collector
Eileen Roder, Deputy Tax Collector
Town of Stephentown
26 Grange Hall Road
Stephentown, NY 12168
518-733-9195, Ext. 7
- Saturday February 22, 2020 9 am – noon
- Wednesday, March 18: 5 – 7 pm
- Saturdays, March 14 and 28: 9 am – noon
Bills may be paid in person or mailed to our office at 26 Grange Hall Road, Stephentown. Bring exact change if paying in person. If you require a receipt, be sure to bring or mail the entire bill with your payment. Please make checks payable to Mary Grant, Tax Collector. If you are mailing your payment, a United States Post Office postmark (not postage meter) is the only valid acceptable dated delivery for timely payment determination.
Due Date Penalty/Interest
January 2 – January 31 0%
February 3 – February 29 1%
March 1 – March 31 2% plus a $2 late notice fee charge
If the $2 is not included with the payment, it will be returned. There will be a $25 fee for returned checks.
NO PARTIAL PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. ALL TAX BILLS ARE TURNED OVER TO RENSSELAER COUNTY ON APRIL 1st.
For questions about assessments and assessment procedures, please contact the Assessor’s Office.
Berlin School District Tax Collector
Jean Barber, District Tax Collector
17400 State Route 22
P.O. Box 259
Berlin, NY 12022
518-658-1500, Option 8, Ext. 1021
School Tax Bill Information
Know Your School District! The Town of Stephentown has three school districts.
- View the Tax Bill for Berlin School District. Click on Rensselaer County. Provide the system with your information to receive your School Tax Bill. To review the 2014–2015 School Tax notice for Berlin click here.
- View the Tax Bill for New Lebanon School District. Provide the system with your information to receive your School Tax Bill.
- View the Tax Bill for Averill Park School District. Provide the system with your information to receive your School Tax Bill.