Assessor: Jennifer Van Deusen (Sept. 30, 2025)
Deputy/Clerk to the Assessor: Tracy Grant (Yearly)
518-733-9195, Ext. 1 (phone)
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE – The Assessor’s Office is preparing to conduct a Town wide Revaluation in the process the Assessor’s Office will be going around to residence to take photographs. Their vehicles will be clearly marked. If you have any questions or concerns please contact the Assessor’s Office at 518-733-9195 ext. 1. Thank you.
If you are not feeling well and you have any cold symptoms please stay home.
Summer Hours (Beginning May 21st)
- Wednesday: 6 – 9 pm
- Or by appointment (available upon request)*
* If you would like to set up an appointment please leave a voicemail or email. Voicemail and emails are checked on a daily basis.
Notary services are available during open office hours.
Board of Assessment Review
- Daniel Sidor, Chair (Sept. 30, 2022)
- Yvonne Meekins (Sept. 30, 2023)
- Vacant (Sept. 30, 2024)
- Veronica Demick (Sept. 30, 2025)
- Andrew Maguire (Sept. 30, 2021)
Please take Notice:
Due to COVID-19 the Town Government is strongly encouraging landowners who would like to grieve their assessment to complete this form (Click Here) and return it by MAIL instead of coming in person. The form will need to be returned to 26 Grange Hall Road, Stephentown, NY 12168 by May 20, 2020.
County Website to Review Tax Roll
http://rensco.com/pdfs/Assessment_Rolls/2016%20Tentative%20Assessment%20Rolls/Stephentown%20RPS150P1.pdf (page not found)