Code Enforcement/Zoning Enforcement
Hours by Appointment
Owen Cassavaugh, Inspector & Code Enforcer
518-733-9195, Ext. 3 (phone)
Updated Land Use Regulations
To get an updated version of the Town’s Land Use Regulations please stop by the Town Clerk’s Office. There is a fee of $10 for a copy of this updated Local Law.
You can also mail in a written request to the Town Clerk’s office at 26 Grange Hall Road, Stephentown, NY 12168, with a (local/in state) check, money order, or certified check (made out to the Stephentown Town Clerk) in the amount of $12.50 (includes $2.50 postage) and an address to mail the documents to. Contact the Town Clerk with any questions.
Or you can download Local Law No. 1 of 2014 Amended Land Use Regulations of the Town of Stephentown. Click Here
Zoning Board of Appeals
The Zoning Board of Appeals meets the fourth Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM at the Town Hall (as needed).
To contact the Zoning Board of Appeals Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Roland Barth, (December 2026)
- David Cass (December 2022)
- Richard Sime (December 2023)
- Tom Quimby (December 2024)
- Scott Wyner (December 2025) Chairman
- Laurie Gilliland, Secretary (Yearly Appointment)
- Robert Montague, Alternate (December 31, 2022)
- Billy Holliday, Alternate (December 31, 2021)
Permit Application [PDF]